Do you know that most Cities do have a Residential Rehabilitation Loan Program from 0% to 3% interest rate? You could borrow from your City to replace your leaking roof or paint exteriors, remove dry rot, etc. Each City has their own requirements. For Example the City of Long Beach will provide up to $35,000 loan fund at 3% interest. The property has to be owner occupied, 1-4 unit dwelling and the homeowner must meet income requirements. If you are interested, give B.Rich Realty a call. We will be happy to provide free consultation on this matter. We would also be happy to find out if your City participate in this type of Loan program. If you are not interested, please spread the word around, you may just help someone in desperate need of a new roof. Follow our blog for more information on What’s real in real estate and housing. Most realtors are not familiar with this type of programs. B.Rich Realty is experienced in affordable housing- providing houses and apartment units to low income individuals and families.
My Recent Posts
- Buyer’s Optimism regarding real estate values in California- WAY UP! October 22, 2013
- B. Rich Realty September 2013 Newsletter October 11, 2013
- Buyers be forarmed with these Top 10 Overlooked Questions. September 24, 2013
- HOW TO BUILD YOUR CREDIT September 19, 2013
- WHY WE NEED TO BUILD CREDIT? September 11, 2013