Today I went through my client list from as far back as 2006. And there is great news! All but one still own their houses. That only “one” house is in foreclosure! And that’s because my client, borrowed more money against the property. (He did not get the additional loan from me); One client, paid off her loan and owns the house free and clear! Smart! Another one is contemplating on refinancing her loan from a 15 year loan at 6.38% to a 10 year loan at 3.875% with a much lower payment. Should be a no brainer, right? Except she only has 8.5 years remaining in her current loan, and she does not want to extend the term for another 2 years. What do you think she should do?
My Recent Posts
- Buyer’s Optimism regarding real estate values in California- WAY UP! October 22, 2013
- B. Rich Realty September 2013 Newsletter October 11, 2013
- Buyers be forarmed with these Top 10 Overlooked Questions. September 24, 2013
- HOW TO BUILD YOUR CREDIT September 19, 2013
- WHY WE NEED TO BUILD CREDIT? September 11, 2013